[protege-discussion] Protege in Commercial Applications and Protege Hosting?

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 20 14:49:30 PDT 2009

The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is also using the multi-user Protege
for editing the NCI Thesaurus. I'm also aware of some companies that use
Protege, but I am not sure whether I'm allowed to name them :)

The wiki should be a good source even though some of the links may be
outdated. You may also look in the presentations of the last years
Protege conferences for commercial applications [1].

Tania

[1]: http://protege.stanford.edu/community/conferences.html