[protege-discussion] Protege Output not validated by other validators

balajikumara T balajikumara at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:29:06 PDT 2009

Dear All
 I created a protege Project and imported it to a RDF output.
I then tried to validate the output using
http://www.rdfabout.com/demo/validator/
and I get the following error
*Validation failed: Element is not allowed within a property with property
attributes
*
But when i used the following Validator ,I get the Validation Successful
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

So is there any standard Validator available which i can test against or I
should assume http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/
as the base and proceed with that.

Request your valuable inputs

Thanks in Advance