[protege-discussion] Protege Output not validated by other validators

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Tue Apr 28 13:02:38 PDT 2009

Did you use the RDF backend (produces 3 files: rdfs, rdf, pprj), or did
you use the Protege-OWL backend (produces an OWL file and a pprj file).

Can you post the file that did not validate?