[protege-discussion] Protege Build 533 Server Problem

list user quasilister at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:13:17 PDT 2009

Dear All,   I recently installed Protege 3.4 (build 533) on machine running
ubuntu and I seem to be having some problems with the server.  Previously, I
had Protege build 519 installed and everything worked nicely.  Now for some
reason, I can only load collaborativeNewspaper on a remote machine using the
protege client.  I have tried colloborativePizza, a new RDF/OWL project, a
new Frames project and nothing seems to work on the remote machines.

I can connect to the server and I see a listing for all the projects,
however, after selecting anything but collaborativeNewspaper, nothing
appears on the protege client.  When trying to connect with a windows
machine I receive many <Unkown Source> errors that people have said are
related to null pointers.

On the server side, I can see that a new connection is made.  The server is
up and running right now if you care to give it a try: cellbo.dyndns.org

Thank you,
Benjamin