[protege-discussion] Protege Build 533 Server Problem

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 28 16:32:03 PDT 2009

Benjamin,

I just connected to your Protege server and loaded Collaborative Pizza
without any problems :)

Is it possible that the remote client has only the Frame version of
Protege installed? That would explain it. Or, is it possible that the
client has a different version of Protege?

In any case, your server works fine. The problem seems to be the client.
Can you send us the exceptions you get in the client console?

Tania