[protege-discussion] Protege Reporting

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Wed Apr 29 02:12:10 PDT 2009

Hi Ron,

We've put together an XSL-based reporting framework that runs of the
Experimental XML format of the Protege project.
OK, you need to get into a bit of XSL but we've tried to minimise that
by having common templates for all the HTML page formatting.
XSL seems quite well suited to the sort of 'navigational' queries that
we need to run on our projects and so far, despite some exploration, I
haven't found an easier way to produce our reports. The good thing
about the XML is that the structure of the project is easier to
navigate and understand than the relational tables - it's just a list
of all the instances in the project.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Proud sponsors of The Essential Project.
www.enterprise-architecture.org