[protege-discussion] svn problem

Aaron Kaplan lists2546 at aaronkaplan.info
Thu Apr 30 00:40:16 PDT 2009

Thanks, that worked.

I was originally looking for the OntoViz source, and I was misled by the
OntoViz wiki page

  http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OntoViz

which says

  The source code for this tab is available in the
  [http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/ontoviz-tab/trunk/ Protege
  Subversion repository].

The checkout URL doesn't appear anywhere.

-Aaron