[protege-discussion] Access to Protégé's Server

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 4 11:16:53 PDT 2009

Are you  sure that  the rmiregistry process is  running and on the right
port?  We need more information like how  you started the server and the
logs on both the client and the server.

I added a page for  troubleshooting problems with the client-server [1].
It is very incomplete and currently  is just  a hodge-podge of things
that  we have seen happen.

-Timothy

[1]
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Troubleshooting_Client_Server_Connections