[protege-discussion] Error using PROMPT tab

Vivian Santos Silva vivian.ss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:04:37 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm getting the following error while trying to save a Protege project,
after executing some operations in the PROMPT tab, in the extraction mode:

Errors found performing operation.

1. Failed to save file file:/C:/Users/admin/Desktop/

    ActinCytoskeletonOrganization.owl using Protege2Jena.
        Exception class com.hp.hpl.jena.shared.BadURIException.  Message:
Only well-formed absolute URIrefs can be included in RDF/XML output: <h>
Code: 58/REQUIRED_COMPONENT_MISSING in    SCHEME: A component that is
required by the scheme is missing.

    See console and log for more details.

I've tried different ontologies and I always get the same error. Does anyone
have any idea of what's causing that? I'm using Protege 3.4.1.

Thanks in advance,
Vivian.