[protege-discussion] Ontology based applications!!

Sohaib Ahmed vincarosea81 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:50:03 PDT 2009

Hi!!

Can anyone tell me abt how i can use ontology in JAVA IDEs like Net beans or Eclipse which is developed in Protege 4.0 . I came across few tutorials and web pages used Protege 3.x instead of Protege 4.0.. and similarly if i want to import "edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model" as mentioned in most of the tutorials.. How i can import in Protege 4.0 which i cant able to find in Protege 4.0 because there are limited number of jars files present. so plz help me in this regard...or if any one tell me any tutorial which can help me in understanding to develop applications by Protege 4.0 ontologies...

Thanking you in advance

Sohaib Ahmed
Ph-D Candidate
Room # 2.17, QA building
Institute of Information and Mathematical Sciences
Massey University, Albany, North Shore City
Auckland, New Zealand
Tel:- +64-9-414-0800 ext. 9248
Cell:- +64-21-0299-3481