[protege-discussion] Ontology based applications!!

Sohaib Ahmed vincarosea81 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:35:54 PDT 2009

Hi Samson !!

Thanks for your reply. This documentation is definitely helpful but i am interested in the implementation of ontology (developed in Protege 4.0) in a real-world application. Currently, I am using OWL API which behaves as a framework between application and the developed ontology. Can you please tell me about any tutorial which describes how an application can be implemented through OWL ontology (developed in Protege 4.0)...

As far as the import problem is concerned it is also solved after using OWL API. The link is as under:-

http://owlapi.sourceforge.net/

please guide me in the above defined matter. Hope for the positive response from you as always...

Regards,

Sohaib Ahmed