[protege-discussion] Open in Protege

Firedrop 84 firedrop84 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:44:56 PDT 2009

Hi All,

After successfully being able to install and configure webprotege, I am trying to understand how it works in order to try to develop a new plugin which I am intrested in. However, I have some question which I believe you will be able to answer me:-

The first page of webprotege I have a link which is Open in Protege but it is asking me for Host Machine Name, Username and Password. My question is what shall I have under Host Machine name if I have everything installed on my pc? I already tried localhost and localhost:8080 but it gives me an error message with Unable to connect to te server. Is the username and password is the same that I am using in webprotege that is stored in metaproject?.
Once I configured eclispse with webprotege, is it possible to create new features within webprotege or plugins?
Finally, is there any tutorials or instructions in the web or a book or even an article explaining how to develop plugins or any new features within webprotege.
Best Regards,
Ahmed

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.