[protege-discussion] [Dear Timothy] Re: C#, OWL & SAVE ISSUE!

Alaa Tadmori alaatadmori at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 01:07:49 PDT 2009

Dear Timothy,
thank you for replying back. Your message cleared out many issues for me.

When I used to work with the library that ships with Protégé 3 everything was working just fine, I only had a problem saving the ontology. How can I save the ontology using this library? (There is no "save" command on it; “write” command is only writing the original model I read from a URL, it isn’t saving any of the new classes & individuals I add). I don't want to use the "jenaOWLModel..save(…)" that ships with Protégé 4 because it is causing problems.How to get around this?!!

Thank you in advance for your time & effort.
Best regards