[protege-discussion] Open in Protege

Firedrop 84 firedrop84 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:32:35 PDT 2009

Is there anyone who can help me with my questions

From: firedrop84 at hotmail.com
To: protege-discussion at mailman.stanford.edu
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:44:56 +0000
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Open in Protege

Hi All,

After successfully being able to install and configure webprotege, I am trying to understand how it works in order to try to develop a new plugin which I am intrested in. However, I have some question which I believe you will be able to answer me:-

The first page of webprotege I have a link which is Open in Protege but it is asking me for Host Machine Name, Username and Password. My question is what shall I have under Host Machine name if I have everything installed on my pc? I already tried localhost and localhost:8080 but it gives me an error message with Unable to connect to te server. Is the username and password is the same that I am using in webprotege that is stored in metaproject?.
Once I configured eclispse with webprotege, is it possible to create new features within webprotege or plugins?
Finally, is there any tutorials or instructions in the web or a book or even an article explaining how to develop plugins or any new features within webprotege.
Best Regards,
Ahmed

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages