[protege-discussion] Plz Help compatible issue

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 24 08:55:28 PDT 2009

This question would be better suited for the protege owl mailing list
[1].  I think that what you have done is to use Protege 4 to save your
ontology in the OWL/XML format.  Protege 3.4 does not support this owl
format and will not be able to read the resulting file.  If you save
the file in the RDF/XML format in Protege 4 then Protege 3.4 will be
able to read the file.