[protege-discussion] Protege fails to open project on linux

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:29:13 PDT 2009

I've created a project in Protege 3.4.1 on Windows/XP & Vista and saved
the project.  When I open the project on linux (RH and OpenSuse) with
Protege 3.4.1, I get a window titled "Load Project Errors" with the
errors listed.  java.lang.NullPointerException and Fatal error.
execution stopped.  It says to see console and log for more details.
But the logs and console show now errors.  I've switched JVMs on linux
with no changes.  Both are using Java 1.6.    I'm not sure how to
identify and correct the problem.  The project file looks fine.

thanks,

Dave Forslund