[protege-discussion] Protege fails to open project on linux

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 26 19:03:15 PDT 2009

Sorry, you're talking about a frames project :)

I suspect this is a problem with the paths in the pprj file. Can you
send the project files to take a look at them?

You can also recreate the pprj file from the pins and pons, if you
create a new file and enable the option "Create from existing sources"
in the New project wizard.

It is quite strange that you do not get any messages in the console. Can
you please post the messages you see in the Protege console?

Tania