[protege-discussion] Fw: Import question

ANA TANASESCU atanasescuro at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 07:24:12 PDT 2009

--- On Thu, 8/27/09, ANA TANASESCU <atanasescuro at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: ANA TANASESCU <atanasescuro at yahoo.com>
Subject: Import question
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2009, 5:21 PM

Hallo everyone,

I want to import in my application, a frame based ontology, the instances from another frame based ontology build also in Protege. The ontologies have the same structure. How can I do?
I found in the menu Project the options Manage Included Projects and Merge Includes Projects. Is there another option?

Best regards,
Ana