[protege-discussion] Protege fails to open project on linux

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 27 13:17:16 PDT 2009

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for sending the file. It is an OWL file that is accompanied
by the wrong pprj file.

The pprj file indicates that you are using the RDF Backend (RDF files),
but you actually have an OWL file and it should be opened with the OWL
backend.

You can open directly the OWL file and save. This will generate a new
pprj file that you can open next time. If you don't make any form
configuration, then you can work directly with the OWL file rather than
the pprj file in future.

If you have Protege-OWL related questions, please post them in future on
the protege-owl mailing list:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

Thanks,
Tania