[protege-discussion] Protege fails to open project on linux

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:56:35 PDT 2009

OK.  I never thought I was loading the owl file, it was produced from an
export from the project.   I saw nothing about what files the pprj file
is loading unless I opened the pprj file in an editor.   Why not have
Protege indicate more of what it is doing or why it isn't.   Popping a
null pointer in a window with no indication of why it is happening isn't
giving much help to figuring out the problem.

Thanks,

Dave