[protege-discussion] Pellet

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 31 06:40:04 PDT 2009

In short we are having licensing  problems.  Our solution to this
problem is to make it as easy as possible to install pellet yourself.
Click "File" and then "Check for Plugins".  Near the bottom of the
list of plugins that you can download is the Pellet plugin.  Install
it, restart Protege and you are ready.

I am looking into determining what reasoners can be included with the
distribution.

For protege 4 questions, you might get better response on the protege
owl [1] or protege 4 [2] mailing lists as there are more protege owl
experts on those mailing lists.