[protege-discussion] Unification of instantiated frames?

Karin Verspoor Karin.Verspoor at ucdenver.edu
Thu Feb 5 09:02:15 PST 2009

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the best/most current source of support for
testing subsumption of knowledge base instances (normally with one or
more slot values filled) and/or doing unification of such instances?
I'm looking for an API that I can access programmatically.  I've
looked at the plug-ins under Inference/Reasoning on the Wiki, and it's
not obvious (a) which ones are current or actively maintained and (b)
which is most suitable for the task of unification.

Thanks for any input,
Karin

--
Karin Verspoor, PhD