[protege-discussion] ideas to represent ontology

GEORGE LITSIOS litsiosgeorgios at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 01:40:13 PST 2009

Hello all,

Sorry if the e-mail came two time but i didn't received it in the list.I have made one ontology for my master thesis and now i want to document it in my master thesis document. But i have no idea what to use so to visualize it in a good way in my document. The ontology has at most 4 levels in the hierarchy of subclasses, and after this the individuals.  Do you have any proposition, at which tool to use to visualize it in a good way, and put it in my documentation, so someone to be in position to can read it in a good way?I'm using protege 3.3.1 and thw ontology is in owl-dl.with regards George