[protege-discussion] ideas to represent ontology

GEORGE LITSIOS litsiosgeorgios at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 08:41:54 PST 2009

With OWLviz can we saw the individuals? Cause the check box for somethink like that is inactive

Thanks
George

Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:53:46 +0100
From: alexgarciac at gmail.com
To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] ideas to represent ontology

u could use jambalaya, that is part of the standard protege distribution. there are several visualization plugins for protege.

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:40 AM, GEORGE LITSIOS <litsiosgeorgios at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,

Sorry if the e-mail came two time but i didn't received it in the list.

I have made one ontology for my master thesis and now i want to document it in my master thesis document. But i have no idea what to use so to visualize it in a good way in my document. The ontology has at most 4 levels in the hierarchy of subclasses, and after this the individuals.  Do you have any proposition, at which tool to use to visualize it in a good way, and put it in my documentation, so someone to be in position to can read it in a good way?

I'm using protege 3.3.1 and thw ontology is in owl-dl.

with regards
George

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.  See how it works.

protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu

Alexander Garcia