[protege-discussion] ideas to represent ontology

Martin Malaquina martin.malaquina at active.com.uy
Mon Feb 9 04:41:41 PST 2009

Maybe http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=browse
<http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=browse&id=OntoViz&revision=1
0> &id=OntoViz&revision=10

Or http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OWLViz

Martín Malaquina.

De: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
[mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] En nombre de GEORGE
LITSIOS
Enviado el: sábado, 07 de febrero de 2009 07:40 a.m.
Para: protege mailing list
Asunto: [protege-discussion] ideas to represent ontology

Hello all,

Sorry if the e-mail came two time but i didn't received it in the list.

I have made one ontology for my master thesis and now i want to document it
in my master thesis document. But i have no idea what to use so to visualize
it in a good way in my document. The ontology has at most 4 levels in the
hierarchy of subclasses, and after this the individuals.  Do you have any
proposition, at which tool to use to visualize it in a good way, and put it
in my documentation, so someone to be in position to can read it in a good
way?

I'm using protege 3.3.1 and thw ontology is in owl-dl.

with regards
George

  _____

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.
<http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_022
009>