[protege-discussion] Protege for dictionary developpment

badis badis madsorrow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 06:35:14 PST 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to build a data dictionary for applications. I want to use an
ontology to establish the structure of the dictionary, and edit data files
in RDF (one RDF file per application to keep modularity)

My question is : How can I force the RDF file to follow the structure
defined by the ontology in the editor protege ? (i didn't find protege
mechanism for importing ontologies in RDF projects)

I'm i using the right methode ? can someone give me advices or best
practices for this kind of projects ?

Thanks,

mad