[protege-discussion] Protege for dictionary developpment

badis badis madsorrow at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 02:51:14 PST 2009

When i created an RDF projet, i just couldn't export any external ontology,
that's why i finally choosed to use a OWL ontology to define my dictionnary
structure, that allows me to import the ontologies i need like skos, dublin
core and foaf.

But i still don't know how to create multiple RDF files, all containing
instances from my OWL ontology (each RDF file should be structured with the
OWL ontology)

Did someone made a dictionnary ou a thesaurus before ? can you help me
please to choose the best method ?

Thanks,

badis