[protege-discussion] (JythonScript)

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Wed Feb 18 01:56:36 PST 2009

Could be that on the last iteration through your loop, the instruction:

tKey = tList[0]

is failing. If there is nothing in tList.
The while loop condition and the setting of tList may need looking at
to make sure that when the loop is on its last iteration, tList can
still return you what you expect.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jonathan