[protege-discussion] Protege localisation

Mikhail Smagin mikhail_smagin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 04:27:44 PST 2009

                           Hello Dear Friends!

My Name is Mikhail, I'm a lecturer in University in Moscow, Russia. I would like to use Protege for academic needs and to make it a part of Laboratory Course for our students. According to our laws, all the software, which is being used in teaching process, must have the russian interface or must be translated to russian. It concerns Protege as well.

I've tried to edit the protege_text.properties file, but than I've loaded the program, I've seen that cyrillic fonts were not displyed correctly.

Which font type is being used by Protege by default and are there any way to change the current font type?

                                                Sincerely yours
                                                       MS