[protege-discussion] [owl api 2.0] Equivalent Classes

Roberto Marco Sánchez robmarco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:31:21 PST 2009

Hi Sir,

I'm Robert Marco, working with protegé 4.x and owl api 2.0 in Java using
Eclipse.
I pretend to create an ontolgy with an equivalent Class. There is the
problem.

In the ontology I have this:

     Class = Vehicle    Subclass of Thing
     Class = Sust_Ambulances Subclass of Vehicle with
EquivalentClass=(kilometrosRecorridos some int[>= 2000])

Looking for examples in OWLAPI documentation, I found one that shows how to
create a restriction such a superclass.
Well, now I need how to create a restriction like an equivalentClass with
the OWL API 2.0 in Java. Can you help me?

Thank in advance.
Regards.