[protege-discussion] building ontology-plz help

krishna kumari krish.kumari7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:07:30 PST 2009

Hi,

I am building an ontology for fishery domain using protege.In there I have
identified some region as the best place which the density of fishes are
high.Each region has GPS Coordinates(two properties) and specific types of
fish(eg:Tuna may in many regions).I took Region as a one class and Fish
species as another class.But it is difficult me to combine those two
classes.And also the region is dynamic(Region is stable only for one
week).Could someone help me to give any idea about this.

Thanks.