[protege-discussion] Protege 4.0 and Racer, DL Query and Rules

Bridget Beamon bridgetbeamon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:11:52 PST 2009

Where can I find instructions for integrating Racer Pro with Protege 4.0?
The instructions I found were for Racer 3.X.   Pellet and Fact++ have JARs
included in the plugin directory.  Do I need to do something similar for
Racer?

Also, in the DL Query Tab, what is the syntax of queries? SparQL?  I am new
to this, so its is unclear what is the query language and how the queries
are answered?
Is the selected DL engine used answer such queries or does Protege answer
based on prior classification.

Is there any way to incorporate SWRL rules with Protege 4.0? I think SWRLTab
works only with 3.x.