[protege-discussion] Remote Project Access Programmatically

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:28:55 PST 2009

As a follow up, I found that programmatic access does work, but for some
reason, asking aproject for its name returns null. But the following code
snippet does return the reporter names as I would expect.

if (serverProject != null) {
p = RemoteClientProject.createProject(server, serverProject, session, true);
KnowledgeBase kb = p.getKnowledgeBase();
Slot slot = kb.getSlot("name");
Collection<Instance> list = kb.getCls("Columnist").getDirectInstances();
Log.getLogger().info(CollectionUtilities.toString(list));