[protege-discussion] CreateProcess error

R.A.Ittoo R.A.Ittoo at rug.nl
Tue Feb 24 03:33:45 PST 2009

Hi
I'm trying to run OntoViz to visualise an ontology.
On the OntoViz tab, when I click on the Create Graph button, no graphs
are displayed.
I analysed the stack trace and found that a "createprocess error =2;
system cannot find the file specified..." was being thrown
I have checked and re-checked the path to the  dot.exe which is
correct (i type the path on cmd prompt and it worked by itself).
So, I don't know where the error could come from.
I also tried to assign full control to the dot.exe to all users, but
still no solution

Can anybody please help?

thanks
Ashwin