[protege-discussion] Configure plug-in in Applet

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Wed Feb 25 14:08:51 PST 2009

Greetings everyone!

I am having difficulties loading my plug-in inside Protege Applet.
When I start Applet in Eclipse it works - I can add my plug-in in configure dialog, but on web page it does not detect my plug-in. What may be a problem.

Here is my HTML:

<applet code="com.ngs.ontobase.protege.LaunchApplet.class"
	codebase="http://www.ontospace.net/"
	archive="plugins/com.ngs.ontobase.protege/ontobase.jar,
             plugins/com.ngs.ontobase.protege/ontobaseCore.jar,
             plugins/com.ngs.ontobase.protege/instance-tree.jar,
             protege.jar,looks-2.1.3.jar,unicode_panel.jar,
             driver0.jar,driver1.jar,driver2.jar,driver3.jar"
	height="600" width="800">
Your browser doesn't support the <code>applet</code> tag!
</applet>

Note that all jars and plugins directory are in the root: /htdocs directory of website.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--Len