[protege-discussion] Mac Leopard / Prompt problem was Re: Memory problem?

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Wed Feb 25 15:37:56 PST 2009

On Feb 25, 2009, at 3:28 PM, Karin Verspoor wrote:

> For now, for us, the solution is a workaround: remove the Prompt tab
> from the project.  If we need to use Prompt, we'll run Protege on
> another OS.

You might also be able to run on the Mac with Prompt by choosing a
look-and-feel other than the standard Mac one.  You can pick the Look
and Feel with the menu item
    Window > Look and Feel >

I run with the Protege Default L&F on my Mac.