[protege-discussion] [p4-feedback] Need urgent helpPPPPP.....

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 02:38:11 PST 2009

Asif,

Demanding urgent help and cross posting across all list is not likely
to get you anywhere.

Particularly if you omit basic information like which version of
Protege you are trying to compile.

Also, there are several pages about developing with Protege available
on the wiki [1] - have you even looked at them?

Nick

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Main_Page