[protege-discussion] Setting the display name for a class (BrowserSlotPattern) - Does it work on a remote project?

Ron Schultz rcaschultz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:30:13 PST 2009

I have a need to use code running remotely from a project (and using a
protégé server) to set the browserSlotPattern. I  later query the
browserSlotPattern to determine what slot name should be used to
display the class when I print a report.

When running remotely, I set the slot pattern and retrieve it fine,
provided I do not disconnect and reconnect from the project in between
the set and get for the browserSlotPattern. If I disconnect after the
setting of the browserSlotPattern value,  a get of the value returns
null. Is this expected?

This is RC1 Build 536.