[protege-discussion] populate ontology automatically

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Fri Feb 27 09:34:14 PST 2009

On Feb 26, 2009, at 9:22 AM, awatif Mubarak wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not expert in Ontology building, could you please tell me How
> can I draw the ontology graph

The easiest way would be to use either the OntoViz, OWLViz or
Jambalaya tabs.

For OntoViz and OWLViz, you will also need to install the "dot"
program (GraphViz), and then configure Protege so that the tabs know
where to find that program.