[protege-discussion] 2009 Protege Conference: Call for participation

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 6 10:19:49 PST 2009

I apologize if the call for participation I sent out was not clear.

Please go to http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2009/index.html to
find detailed information on the submission procedures for
presentations/posters/demos/tutorials/workshops.

Please don't post submissions to protege-discussion @ lists.stanford.edu.

In particular, the procedure for submitting presentation/posters/demos
is as follows:

Submission procedure:

We solicit 3 types of contributions:
Presentation abstracts (3 pages, at least 10-point font)
Poster descriptions (1 page)
Demo descriptions (1 page)

Important dates:
Submission deadline: April 6, 2009
Notification of abstract acceptance: April 20, 2009
Conference: June 23-26, 2009

Submission instructions:
Please send your submissions in PDF or ASCII to
protege-conf-organizers at lists.stanford.edu