[protege-discussion] WebProtege load failure

Lexing Xie xlx at ee.columbia.edu
Wed Jan 7 17:10:36 PST 2009

Syncing the metaproject and restarting both the protege server and
servelet container solved of the problem
Thank you very much !

Another question (somewhat far-fetched ):
has anyone worked on ontologies involving image/video instances, and in
particular displaying non-textual data within Protege?
I'd imagine it being doable by developing a media display plugin, just
wanted to check if anyone has already tred down the path.

Thanks,
Lexing