[protege-discussion] Help for Ontology based search engine for geo- spatial information.

saptha rishi vikkiganesh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 09:13:05 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

I am an final year student from India ,

I have committed my final year project as an ontology based search engine,

I am using protégé to develop owl and mysql to store the geospatial
information ,

Now I am completely lost after creating the .owl file and a connection from
protégé to mysql,

It creates many rows and columns which have some number in them(all
irrelevant),

What I want to know is :

1)How to create a database by ontology in mysql .

2) How to insert values into it .

3)How to query and get the results from it.

I hope you all would have understood my question please someone help me I
really need to complete this project to finish my final year .

Please explain in detail as I am new to this.

Regards,

Rishi.V