[protege-discussion] Help required on ontology project.

saptha rishi vikkiganesh at
Fri Jan 9 21:11:55 PST 2009

Again Hi to all,

               I am rishi ,iam from tamilnadu,here there is no coaching for
ontology representation so my only source is the internet ,using some
tutorials i have built my own ontology Geospatial(to see use this link is just a test file
so it is not complete,Please tell me the steps to build my project(ontology
based search engine for geospatial information) or please give me any links
or tutorials which i can use it to develop my project it is urgent ,i  hope
some helping hearts will help me and waiting anxiously for your response.