[protege-discussion] Help required on ontology project.

saptha rishi vikkiganesh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:11:55 PST 2009

Again Hi to all,

               I am rishi ,iam from tamilnadu,here there is no coaching for
ontology representation so my only source is the internet ,using some
tutorials i have built my own ontology Geospatial(to see use this link
http://rapidshare.com/files/181622233/geo.owl.html)this is just a test file
so it is not complete,Please tell me the steps to build my project(ontology
based search engine for geospatial information) or please give me any links
or tutorials which i can use it to develop my project it is urgent ,i  hope
some helping hearts will help me and waiting anxiously for your response.

Regards,

Rishi.V