[protege-discussion] Help required on ontology project.

saptha rishi vikkiganesh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 21:53:33 PST 2009

Thankyou for your response akhil,

I have developed that file using protege 3.4 only,

let me explain you my project briefly,

Title:Ontology based search engine for geospatial information.

Till now we din't get an basic idea of how to do it we just googled and got
some tutorials and developed an .owl file(geospace.owl) and also using
another tutorial we connected protege to backend (mysql) now we dono how to
proceed can you please help me please awaiting your response.

Regards,

Rishi.V