[protege-discussion] getting "view slot at class"

Jabba Laci jabba.laci at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:20:58 PST 2009

Hi,

Using the Protege API, how can I access the slot view at class? I have
a slot whose "top-level view" and "slot view at class" are different,
i.e. the slot is locally modified in a subclass. Here is what I tried:

private static void extractSlots(Cls cls) {
      Iterator<Slot> it = cls.getVisibleTemplateSlots().iterator();
      Slot slot;
      while (it.hasNext()) {
         slot = it.next();
         TraverseSlot.process(slot);
      }
}

However, this code extracts the global properties of a slot. How to
get the local properties?

Thanks in advance,

Laszlo