[protege-discussion] Help required on ontology project.

awatif Mubarak awalisco at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 05:28:17 PST 2009

Hi Jonathan,

Actually, I am a phd student and my research project is
Designing an Arabic-English Bio-ontology for Improved Information & Knowledge Retrieval

I am facing a problem with protege , I need the Arabic version of it inorder to build my bio-ontology , If possible I believe that there is an Arabic version of protege.

Many thanks,
Awatef

From: jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.comTo: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.eduDate: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:56:22 +0000Subject: Re: [protege-discussion] Help required on ontology project.Hi Awatef,

What do you need help with?

Regards

Jonathan

__________________________________________Jonathan Carter - Head of Technical ArchitectureEnterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd__________________________________________Assess your EA maturity at:www.enterprise-architecture.com/EAvaluator__________________________________________