[protege-discussion] OWL to Relational database

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 02:34:07 PST 2009

I know this might sound a bit too obvious but the message says access
denied. Are you sure you've got the username and password correct for
the database?
The message suggests that Protege at least can see the database.

I haven't used this particular approach but I have had no trouble in
using MySQL as the database backend for Protege.

Regards

Jonathan
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Assess your EA maturity at: