[protege-discussion] n-aire property

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 03:32:20 PST 2009

Hi,

To associate attributes with a relation, you need to use a reified
relation or from the object world, a link-class.
There are some examples in the base set of classes - see :DIRECTED-
BINARY-RELATION.
Basically, you create a class to hold all the attributes (slots) that
you need on the relation and have an additional pair of slots that are
Instance slots that hold the drug and the context in your example.
Create an inverse_slot on each of these and your drug class and
context class will have a slot in which the relation is held.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jonathan
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd