[protege-discussion] n-aire property

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Jan 22 06:21:24 PST 2009

Hi Eileen,

I'm not clear what your objective is. Are you planning to use the
ontology to manage the service from a documentation/lifecycle purpose
with your ontology or are you planning to use the ontology as the
knowledge base that will provide information to the service during its
execution?

To link Protege to your net beans web services, see the tutorials and
documentation about connecting to Protege in client-server mode. In
this mode, you open an RMI connection to the Protege server and then
you can use the Java API (see the Javadoc for Protege) to query and
manipulate the knowledge base.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jonathan