[protege-discussion] TGViz / OWL / Protege 3.4

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 26 16:59:32 PST 2009

Hello Adrian,

TGViz should work with OWL ontologies (according to the author's notes
on their web page [1]).  However, it looks like the last release of the
plug-in was in 2005 for Protege 3.1.  So, there may be some issues with
more recent versions of Protege.  I would suggest contacting the author
of the plug-in directly to see if he still maintains it.  You might also
include the full text of the exception.

Jennifer

[1] http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/ha/TGVizTab/